1. Doing administrative and clerical tasks (such as scanning or printing)
2. Preparing and editing letters, reports, memos, and emails
3. Arranging meetings, appointments, etc.
4. Answering phone calls and taking messages
5. Maintaining folders on servers
6. Recording meeting minutes
7. Liaising with teams and units.
8. Flexible to travel in Kolkata for office work.
9. Covering the reception area
10. Schedule travel arrangements for Director, Senior executives as well as
clients, when applicable.
11. Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
1. Proven experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative
2. Knowledge of office administration work.
3. Working knowledge of operating office equipment
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills
5. Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point
8. Male / Female both can apply
9. Minimum experience of 2 to 4 years
10. Applicant must have the driving skills of a 2-wheeler it is mandatory.
11. Age Limit -25-32 years
12. Salary: 13,000.00 – 18,000.00 per month.
13. Staying at a distance having a Travelling time of 45mts to 1 hour
from Sector V.