1. Very Good Advance excel skills
2. Skilled in Google Drive Operations.
3. Creating MIS reports in Excel
4. Preparing And Sorting For Data Entry Using Tools Like Google Sheets, MS Excel
Workbooks, Troubleshooting For Issues
5. Install and configure software and computer systems.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
7. Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
8. Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
9. Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
10. Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
11. Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
12. Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
13. Manage daily operations of the IT department
14. Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
15. Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
Required Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
2. Salary = 16K -18K
3. Experience = 2 -5 YRS
4. Age Limit = 28-32 years
5. CCNA Certifications are preferred, (but not required).
6. Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
7. Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
8. Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
9. Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
10. Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
11. Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
12. Staying at a distance having a Travelling time of 45mts to 1 hour from Sector 5
13. Should be knowledgeable about Purchasing IT equipments and have an idea about prices.
14. Staying At A Distance Of 45 Minutes From Sector V, Salt Lake.