Roles & Responsibilities of ADMIN EXECUTIVE:
1) Preparing real estate forms, documents, and correspondence.
2) Strong Letter Writing Skills in English with Corporates, Government
3) Ordering supplies, mailing newsletters, distributing reports
4) Making travel arrangements
5) Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems and also need to do Indexing &
filing as per Legal way & as per required departments points
6) Experience in attending meetings and handling matters related to Income tax
departments, GST department, MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS.
7) Need to visit the High court, Lower divisional court, and Sr. divisional court for Legal
department-related work and complying with legal procedures where necessary.
8) Knowledge of the Land Reform Department & its compliances like mutation,
9) To Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure
a deal is closed as quickly as possible.
10)Knowledge of handling HR-related work is highly desirable.
11)Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
12)Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, and take minutes of the meeting.
13) Flexibility to travel in Kolkata for office work is mandatory
14) Basic knowledge of legal matters is highly desirable
15)Strong follow-up skills.
16)Whenever necessary any crucial meetings or important work is assigned, you
need to go and visit the particular client or place and ensure that the meeting or
work assigned is completed in a timely manner.
17)Full knowledge of Labour / Contractor Agreement, the Registration process in Real
18)Maintain and renew licenses, Property tax, and Trade Licence maintain a company
calendar and schedule appointments, assist with any ad-hoc duties related to
admin & purchasing, Arrange for the courier, post mail.
19)Assist in performing & manage day-to-day administrative & operational activities of
the company as directed by the direct manager & the management.
1. Both Male and Female Candidates can Apply.
2. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Excellent computer skills having sound knowledge in MSOffice, ADVANCED
EXCEL, GOOGLE SHEETS, GOOGLE DRIVE
5. Minimum 8-10 years experience in Admin Profile.
6. Age Group = 31 yrs to 42 yrs.
7. Salary = 18000 to 24000
8. Candidates staying at a distance of 45 minutes to 1 hour are highly preferred.
9. Driving a 2-wheeler is mandatory for male candidates only.
10. Able to work in a team as well as independently.
11. Computer literate, with knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Drive
12. A team player with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, creative and
13. Initiative and possesses drive, work well under pressure to meet fast-changing
requirements and expectations
14. Proven negotiation and facilitation skills
15. Analytical, data-driven approach with an attention to detail.